Books, Courses and Blogs
- Swift Version - which version of Swift does each version of Xcode support
- Start debugging iOS network calls like a wizard, without extra code! Wormholy makes debugging quick and reliable (from this thread). Similar tool: ResponseDetective
- ⭐️ iOS Ref
- Refactoring.Guru makes it easy for you to discover everything you need to know about refactoring, design patterns, SOLID principles, and other smart programming topics.
- Dev Fonts Different fonts and themes
- Tools for better thinking: Collection of thinking tools and frameworks to help you solve problems, make decisions and understand systems.
- FLEX (Flipboard Explorer) is a set of in-app debugging and exploration tools for iOS development. When presented, FLEX shows a toolbar that lives in a window above your application. From this toolbar, you can view and modify nearly every piece of state in your running application.
- Timelane: visually profile your asynchronous code (Combine & RxSwift). Timelane is a free app that bundles a custom Xcode Instrument and the frameworks to enable your code to talk to the Timelane instrument. Once you start profiling your app with Timelane you will be able to see your asynchronous tasks plotted visually on an interactive timeline you can inspect to heart’s content.
- markmap-lib is a combination of Markdown syntax and mindmap.
- NWPusher OS X and iOS application and framework to play with the Apple Push Notification service (APNs). Similar to Knuff.
- SwiftInfo is a simple CLI tool that extracts, tracks and analyzes metrics that are useful for Swift apps. Besides the default tracking options that are shipped with the tool, you can customize SwiftInfo to track pretty much anything that can be conveyed in a simple .swift script.
- Google’s Style Guide for Swift
- Localization in Swift like a Pro explains how to use BartyCrouch.
- XcodeGen: a command line tool written in Swift that generates your Xcode project using your folder structure and a project spec (also check the alternatives section)
- SwiftGen: a tool to auto-generate Swift code for resources of your projects, to make them type-safe to use. Generate code (enums, constants, etc) for:
- Assets Catalogs
- Storyboards and their Scenes
- Icon Generator: An electron.js app used for generating app icons
- Shell Scripts Matter
- iOS-factor was inspired by the famous twelve-factor app framework, a methodology to write high-quality web services. iOS-factor uses the same structure and similar principles, re-written and applied to the iOS app development processes.
- ValidatedPropertyKit enables you to easily validate your properties with the power of Property Wrappers.
- Feather: Simply beautiful open source icons
- The Ultimate Guide To iPhone Resolutions
- Adaptivity is an app for developers and designers to visualise how iOS’s Size Classes and margins for layout, readable content and the safe area look on real devices and how they change with respect to orientation, iPad Slide Over/Split View and Dynamic Type size changes. There are also screens to explore System Colors and, on iOS/iPadOS 13 or macOS, System Images and System Materials.
is an open-source iOS app that shows the weather, air pollution and asthma conditions around you.
- Spend Stack
- immuni is an app that helps us fight the COVID-19 epidemic. The app uses technology to alert the users who have had a risky exposure—even if they are asymptomatic.
- isowords is a large, complex application built entirely in Swift. The iOS client’s logic is built in the Composable Architecture and the UI is built mostly in SwiftUI with a little bit in SceneKit.
- Undebit, a minimalistic and very fast expense tracking app